Ok!


Steven by Steve Madden Santana Convertible Loafers Gold Leaf

Nice shoes we got here! I saw them on largodrive and didn't wait a second to download the fabulous image.
There is one person I know who doesn't think my mental capacity is up to average and that's me. The average guy can.....See, I don't even know what should come next. That must be why I respect inventors and all they've done to make things easier for us all. But today, I held back a little bit. I saw something that just didn't make any sense to me. Can you see it? How many of you have it?
You don't have to be a genius to be rich. God knows how much I hate it when people say "Just do it" like I don't say the same thing. Well, I now respect them guys. All the while I was busy roaming the streets in my tired shoes, I never knew I was walking on a possibility.
Why would you leave your shoes on without putting all your feet in? Sore toes or feet? Exhaustion? A bad marriage? Failure? Poverty? Rat invasion? Repoed home? You got one day to live? A head full of lice? And the list never ends.
Everyone in the world should be credited with the patent of the convertible shoes. We may not get royalties but we certainly need an applause. Lazy never looked nor felt so good. Do you have any clue which habit will be making some smart guy a millionaire next? Go get your copyright registered. It doesn't have to be as convoluted as physics or math. Just do it! And don't you dare ask me, 'do what?' Go fry your balls if you have to.

Comments

Popular Posts