Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie covers Fab Mum Magazine June edition


Gospel singer Benita Okojie, who recently became a mother, is the cover celebrity for Fab Mum Nigeria‘s June edition.
In this interview, the singer reveals details about her pregnancy, labour, postpartum depression, how she met her husband, her support system now that she has a baby, career, and so on.
Read excerpts from her interview below.
"My mum and my sister were there with me during labour. My husband was also there but had to go get some items. I don’t even want to talk about labour.I was just really glad when the baby came out because I was there for 17 hours. I looked at my baby and I was like that huge guy came out of me but I thank God for counting us worthy of such a great blessing and having our families supporting us with prayers meant a lot. There were times the reality of being a new mother set in and I would go quiet. My mum would say baby blues and smile. I’m grateful for an amazing family system. Every one was helpful one way or the other. Thank God, baby A and I have grown since then."

Comments

Popular Posts