Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas step out again. Meghan Markle and......


Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas were spotted having a date night at Park Avenue Summer in New York City on Tuesday night. Oh, they look so good together. That's the least of my worries. They are good looking. I am not as lucky. 
A wedding may be in the cards for these two.


Apart from the TV series- Suits, their love for fashion, and pageantry(one of them was once Miss World and the other was Prom Queen), Meghan Markle and her co-star have something else in common. 

Their choice of men recently is similar. They like them young and buff.



I saw that picture of Harry/the Duke whichever does it for you. This was days ago after emerging from the gym and he looks renewed. Focus on the chest and not the guns because I can't see them myself. Even though Meghan prefers them white obviously, something tells me she has Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, Morris Chestnut and of course, an unmarried Michael Ealy, Denzel Washington and Will Smith in her fantasy. What do you mean she can't have them all? It's my blog, innit? Harry may just wanna level up with our men. Aside that they are newlyweds, much energy is needed in the bedroom.



*Now, the Queen should have stepped up a little and given Meghan something close to queen since she once tasted it for a night at prom.#justsayingsomenonsense. Look at the first picture. All of them have a tiara on and are all holding a bouquet of flowers. Maybe they all won the same thing. If that's the case, then I don't have a case.

Comments

Popular Posts